Upper Deck Ltd has made every effort to assure that every package leaves our warehouse in good condition for our customers. Please always unpack and examine our products as soon as your receive them.
For damages due to shipping, please follow these instructions:
- Save ALL packing materials.
- Call either UPS (800) 742-5877 or FedEx 800-762-3725 or Common Carrier to file a damage claim and receive a claim number.
- Call our Customer Service Department 508-992-3827 with the claim number.
For damages or returns not due to shipping, please follow these instructions to file an inhouse claim :
- Email, fax or call our Customer Service Department at: email@example.com (Pictures of the damaged item, expedites the claim) fax to 509-997-2123 call to 508-992-3827.
- Customer must have all original packaging. If original packaging is discarded and/or these instructions are not followed, then Upper Deck, Ltd. will not be responsible for damaged products.
- Once your damage claim is received by us, you will receive further instructions. Also at this time if appropriate, a return label will issue, and be mailed or faxed. At the present time, we do not transmit any return labels electronically.
Returns due to customer dissatisfaction, overstock, error, please follow these instructions:
Email, fax, or call WITHIN 10 DAYS to our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to 508-997-2123, call to 508-992-3827.
Any items returned for the above reasons, must be returned WITHIN 30 DAYS in the original packaging at the customer's expense, to receive credit.
Any item found to be shopworn with customer tagging will not be credited.
All items returned will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
THERE IS NO CREDIT FOR FREIGHT CHARGES.